Personal Care is one of the main services in the home care industry. It includes assistance with everyday activities to help the ones in need and make the elderly life peaceful. Personal care services are related to assistance with dressing, hygiene and incontinence.
Companion care is a special service that we offer. It includes the following activities:
- Accompaniment on errands or to doctor appointments
- Assistance with grocery shopping,
- Walking to get fresh air and exercise,
- Writing letters,
- Playing games,
- Reading aloud,
- Friendly conversation, etc.
Being away from home and family is particularly stressful for patients, but it can also be difficult for their family members who are not beside their bed. Our caregivers can plan and arrange a hospital visit, help you with packing, with arranging transportation and make sure your house is safe during your absence. Our home health caregivers can be perfect companions while your loved ones are staying in the hospital. Once you are settled in, your personal caregiver can stay by your side as much as you need – even 24 hours a day.
Transport services deployed by a fully screened and trained caregiver, to safely get you to and from various destinations in your everyday life.
- Doctors or therapy appointments, including disability assistance throughout the trip,
- Hospital or outpatient facility,
- Prescriptions pick-up, grocery shopping, and other errands,
- Visits with friends, relatives, social and religious functions,
- Entertainment events.